Vista Health Waterloo Capital Tower
Vista Health, 1st Floor, Capital Tower, 91 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8RT
Patient care team
0333 200 2064
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 8am-8pm
Sat nav: SE1 8RT – Capital Tower is on the entry of Sandell Street with the Wellington Pub at the corner
There are parking meters in adjacent streets and a small (27 spaces) public car park at Waterloo Station.
In the Borough of Lambeth Blue Badge Holders can also park on a single yellow line as long as a parking clock is displayed. This may be more convenient as parking spaces may be available outside the entrance to the building.
- via Jubilee line follow the “Way out” signs which will lead you to the lower station exit on to Waterloo Road;
- via Bakerloo, Northern and Waterloo & City Lines please follow signs to the main train station platform; follow signs for Exit 2 (follow signs toMcDonalds); use the escalators and exit the station;
- opposite the station entrance you can see a big office building called Capital Tower. Cross the road and enter the main entrance of the building.
From the main platform area follow the signs for Exit 2 which is opposite platform 3 and 4 and next to the big Marks and Spencer’s; (or follow signs towards McDonalds).
Go down the escalators and exit the station (McDonalds will be on your right).
Directly opposite the station entrance you can see a tall glass office building with swivel doors called Capital Tower. Cross the main road and enter the main entrance of the building.
Waterloo East station:
The quicker route is to follow the signs via the Union Jack Club, and Capital Tower will be opposite the exit next to the Union Jack Club.
Alternatively please follow the signs to the main station platform and follow the directions as above.
There is no dedicated parking on site. Public travel is recommended.
Ways to pay
Paying for yourself
With Vista Health, there are no hidden costs. The price you see is the price you pay.
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need, when you need it the most.