Private GP Referrals
We offer fast and convenient access to private GP referral letter services.
We understand it may be difficult to get an appointment with your regular doctor. Our highly qualified GPs can promptly issue referral letters, giving you faster access to diagnostic tests and investigations.
You can speak with a private doctor through telephone or video call using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
1. BOOK AN AFFORDABLE APPOINTMENT
Affordable and convenient GP appointments from only £50. Schedule a consultation with a doctor on the same day, at a time that is convenient for you.
2. SEE A DOCTOR VIRTUALLY
During your appointment, you will have the opportunity to engage in a face-to-face conversation with a private GP. Telephone and video consultations are available.
3. GET YOUR REFERRAL
After your appointment, the GP will promptly arrange for your referral letter to be sent to us for your diagnostic scan or test.
Schedule a private virtual phone or video consultation
Our service is intended for you if you are worried about a health condition or wish to be referred for a diagnostic scan. Both adults and children (over 5) can schedule Vista Health GP appointments at various times, including same-day appointments.
Our UK-based GPs have extensive first-class experience and have provided patient care in either the NHS or private sector. Each clinician is licensed by the General Medical Council (GMC) and the Royal College of General Practitioners regulates them (RCGP).
Book a GP appointment with us if you're worried about any of the following:
- Diagnostic scans and tests
- Abdominal issues
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Back pain
- Blood pressure
- General aches and pains
How do I book a private GP appointment?
- To book a GP appointment call our patient care team on 0330 173 2486 or complete our online contact form here and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
- When booking we will ask you for a brief description of the symptoms you want to discuss with the doctor, and how long you have had them.
- You’ll have a 15 minute virtual appointment, providing you with plenty of time to discuss your worries and symptoms without feeling rushed.
- If required, you will be provided with a specialist referral letter for any scans or tests you may need, such as MRI scan, Ultrasound, Echocardiogram and X-Ray.
Private GP Referral Service
|Referral and FREE follow-up consultation
A package that includes the referral and a FREE follow-up consultation to talk through the results of your scan and discuss recommendations.
A 15 minute virtual consultation to talk through the results of your scan and discuss recommendations
"Very easy to make an appointment. The doctor listened and understood my concerns. I received a referral letter for a scan a few hours later. Very happy with the service, highly recommend."
Frequently asked questions
How do I book a private GP appointment?
Will seeing a private GP affect my relationship with my NHS GP?
You are free to speak to any doctor you like, whether through the NHS or privately. In the event of a future medical emergency, we strongly advise that you maintain registration with your NHS GP.
How much does a private GP appointment cost?
Telephone or video consultation with referral package - £50
- A 15 minute initial consultation to discuss your health concerns, diagnostic referral included if required.
- FREE follow-up consultation to discuss the results of your scan.
Post scan consultation - £50
- A 15 minute virtual consultation to talk through the results of your scan.
Any additional scans or tests that you might require are not included in the cost of your consultation.
How long is a private GP consultation?
Private GP consultations last up to 15 minutes, providing you plenty of time to talk about your symptoms and worries.
Book a telephone or video GP consultation
Please complete the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. You can phone us at 0330 127 1619 if it's urgent.
For directions to our Vista Health locations, please visit the locations page.
Patient care addressVista Health
Patient Referral Centre
Tel: 0333 200 2064
Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday, Sunday: 8am to 1pm