Woodlands MRI centre, Frimley Park Hospital, Portsmouth Road, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 7UJ
Patient care team
0333 200 2064
- Monday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 7am - 7pm
For our Woodlands MRI Centre, please follow these directions:
• When you enter the main hospital entrance, follow the road past the front of the hospital until you get to a bend
• You will come to a barrier – press the button, explaining that you have an appointment with MRI Woodlands
• Continue to follow the road until you see Woodlands Nursery
• Turn left and you will see the InHealth Woodlands MRI Centre on your right hand side
• Please use one of the patient parking spaces, located just past the centre
From the M3. Exit at Junction 4, and then follow the signs for Frimley/Camberley. At the exit roundabout take the second exit, then filter to the left following signs for Frimley (written in road). Join the Frimley by-pass taking the middle lane. At the roundabout go straight across and the hospital is the first exit on your left at the
From Guildford and Farnham via the A331. Take the third slip road off the A331 for Frimley, then turn left at the top of this road and get in the right hand lane. At the roundabout take the third exit and at the next roundabout go straight across. The hospital is the first exit on your left at the next roundabout.
Frimley Park hospital is well served by local buses. This includes stagecoach services 2,3 and 11 and Dicksons services 48 and 500.
The nearest railway station from Frimley Park Hospital is Frimley station. The hospital is 0.7 miles from the station.
Patient parking facilities are situated at the front at the hospital. The car park has a 'pay on foot' system.
Ways to pay
Paying for yourself
With Vista Health, there are no hidden costs. The price you see is the price you pay.
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need, when you need it the most.