Darlaston Health Centre
Darlaston Health Centre. Pinfold Street, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 8SY
Patient care team
0330 173 7772
To get from Sandwell to Darlaston Health Centre, you can follow these directions:
- Start by heading south on the road you are currently on, towards High Street.
- Continue straight on High Street for about 0.6 miles (1 kilometre) until you reach a roundabout.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the A41, signposted for Wednesbury.
- Follow the A41 for approximately 1.9 miles (3 kilometres) until you reach a set of traffic lights.
- At the traffic lights, turn left onto the A4038, Walsall Road.
- Continue on the A4038 for about 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometres) until you reach another set of traffic lights.
- At these lights, turn right onto Pinfold Street.
- Follow Pinfold Street for about 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometres), and you will find Darlaston Health Centre on your left-hand side at the given address, Pinfold St, Darlaston, Wednesbury WS10 8SY.
The nearest train stations to Wednesbury are Sandwell & Dudley and Bescot Stadium Railway Station.
Darlaston Health Centre is approximately a 25-minute walk from Wednesbury town centre.
Ways to Pay
Paying for yourself
With Vista Health, there are no hidden costs. The price you see is the price you pay.
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need when you need it the most.